Wednesday, July 7, 2010

yesterday, next week.

Hello Readers,


Just want to talk about yesterday first, it was cool and definitely "awesome" as sister yanshiang was there and she brought me to her gathering with other lovely peoples. And it's been cool to meet them, and they were friendly to notice me too. Guess i got a new name - Jade from one of the sister. (: Thanks.


you might not know but i mentioned here that i do hope i could join the gathering yesterday. and awesome-ly, cause i did join. (; and Hey ! you've been awesome and i appreciate your awesome-ness. (;
Do hope the seeker group will work out awesome-ly with God's wonderful blessing. Just be confident and stay strong, we'll get through all the difficulties together. (;


Research, i have more work that i thought i had. So many research and things to learn. (; but i still can't get myself off Facebook just yet and at times, i get to forget to do my homework.
excited about next week, of course. Just hope everything will turn out awesome-ly and that everyone will enjoy the night.


Also this saturday, i'll be going to Miri. then next week, the same routine on Tues,Wed, Thurs in God's bless.
Friday too ! kinda a big day for me & sunday it's flight time. (:
July has been extra-ordinary awesome for me. I just hope the awesome family will enjoy themselves without me being with them this month. But i pray that we'll have more hangout on august and even the other boys. 


(; hope everyone have a blessed day.
rushing to work now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors