Tuesday, January 4, 2011

theres someone in my heart

my heart is calling out for that someone.

im so tired today its like im my battery has run empty but im still squeezing every energy out of it.

i dont know whats wrong with me today but i know my feelings and emotion is not at its best because i like someone and i dont know how should i expressed it. because its always been him who been so nice to me first but the weather has turn cold and i am lost.

today is such a mess, my feeling is such a mess and i need someone right now. work is squeezing everything out of me and i needed a rest 'geez i cant wait my brother to come back and to the rescue. he can mange this better than i do ,

what is this weird thing? why is my mouth so heavy and heart so worried just by wanting you know how i feel , perhaps im just not confident enough and am afraid that you might turn me down.

Lord, i need you now. please rescue me from this misery, i think im going to emotionally faint.


love ruiyee

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors