Friday, July 2, 2010

out w family,



Dudes ! i'm effing bored plus sleepy plus tired and extremely exhausted.


Remember i told you that tonight i'm attending a family thingy.
Gosh, i'm like soooo do not know what to do. Listen ! Should i bring my camera? i mean my dad's not that i already have one. Still saving money to get a D5000, many advised not to. But i did my research and that babe is going to be mine. 

Facebook is getting boring for me, is the problem because i haven't been bugging other people already? I'm lazy and bored of updating my life there and talking to people. But it's a great way to connect people lols. Save credit and you can actually see what's people doing laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh LOL. but i'm still bored.

my life is definitely not dropping down, it's still awesome okay. Just not much the flow of it.

Went to get my 2nd brother " how i met your mother " his literally in love with that movie. Ted. But barney create big influence to  my 1st brother and me. The word " legan.. wait for it ... dary & awesome " ohh` we bought it at Qlap mall and i met Nurul bahriah too. My old friend,classmate, schoolmate in Stpri like 5 years ago ? well, i know i was 13 back then. anyway, yeaaa. 

And i've been thinking how cool would it be if i were to be hanging out with friends i'm not even close with. A way to kill my boredom and something to do instead of watching movie. Sounds cool to me but transport problem, get me a car will ya. but i know no one will gift me a CAR -____-" not even my dad. i kneww it, cause he didn't even get me a LABTOP so what about a CAR. LOls. 

I'm still bored but May God bless My days ahead will Full activities till i couldn't breath and pass out. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors