Sunday, February 12, 2017

first post for years.

There's so many things to share, time flies and it been years since i last checked my blog. what triggers me to get back here and share a post was after reading my in-law's wordpress ( yes im married ) and it caught my interest to share my thoughts - something that i could read back on when i grow older and to understand myself more.

little smers happened, i am married for atleast coming 3 years i guess. ( lost track of time ) well i guess this is the problem if i dont keep my blog updated. i'd love to share little smer's picture but you can always see them on my instagram. i upload her pictures almost everyday.

today, apart from being over weight, unhealthy, looking dis-shaped. i am currently working with my aunt, well its more like learning about her business and get paid. still running big debts which i hope i could settle it all by this year, managing 3 shops, few businesses. i still envy those who dont have much work yet enjoy life to their fullest because their parents happened to be more well off. so un like them, im working my ass off towards the idea of reaching financial freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors