Wednesday, July 7, 2010

mood killer morning, badminton lastnight

A mood killer that is today. LOLs. I woke up early in the morning for work just to find out that in this early morning, it’s just less than 30minutes before I opened my eye from my dream land and had it washed and brushed.

Anyway, thing is I saw my delightful loving auntie ( the opposite ) was talking to my friend’s mother ( neighbor )  That is some mood killer as I doubted what she would talked about, Gossip are the best topic and it’s always been the gossip and all the crappy talks. Worst thing is, they’d even cover themselves with the umbrella when I passed by them as if I didn’t knew there’s mouse inside the hole.

so, sighs* i really don't want to swear lols. but sighs*
Anyway, let it be let it be. You may know all the unpleasant story,fact & truth about the messed up family i have but i'm just really disappointed with the behavior you embraced.

Not a great start for the day perhaps.

Last night, YanShiang brought me to play badminton again, she's been really awesome. God bless her much. (: It's cool cause i was sweating loads, but  bad. I'm so bad. haha` need to improve my skill. i'm like the worst player in court. ;D and what up to the name " Jade" new nickname eh. :D

I really need to resume my work. -research.
&& also i have 10 more days to go till i sits on the Huge Whale. <3

Let's jumble up this month.
I feel far apart, ( sounds like something bad )
but yea. i'll sort the weird feeling out soon. Now i need to work :D

takecare all, until next time.
xoxo-R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors