Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hey readers,

Its 1AM, now and im still awake blogging through my handphone. (: and after few hour times, ill be out in the mall w my friends. I know kyz will be there but not sure yang lain ikut kah inda.

Haha, anyway. I came from meha and kyz blog. (: so much to read about. Some time blogging actually is a good place for oneself to express their thoughts for the day. And for readers, like us. We get to know the inner thoughts that they don't usually includes in normal conservations.

And kizuya boy. I still got to say, his a really nice boy, a guy who cared and love his friend. His just this simple guy who had a great heart and i do hope he will be well appreciate by others and dont get hurt. rui will always care that him whenever he needed help, atleast that the most i could do.

My brothers and i just came back from jerudong park. Its been a long long while since we went jp. For me would be 7 months but its like 1-2 years for my bros.

Out of a surprise when i thought that issue was well discussed, but disagreement was heard. I just hope that, it still can go on pleasantly as i understand the sensitive-ness of the issue.

So, tomorrow. Man, are you ready cause these butterflies are dancing in my tummy. Nervous much, just hope i dont mess up. Be yourself and ignore what people may think of you. Just be yourself. And, thanks for the support team, gugu and yanshiang.

Saturday, packing and sunday you owns all my smile for the day. World, do amaze me w your wondernes.

2 comments:

  1. Rui! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont no how to say hehe :) yeah awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome. Haha. The word awesome express it all. <3 take great care bro.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors