Sunday, May 18, 2014

missing my old life

As much as i misses my old life, i still have to strive for reality.
When i look at the path of my life, i realized that .. i have been making decision on my own, being rebellious and only decides on what i believe is right.

do anyone believes in meant to be? to be honest, i am lost in this world again. lost in confusion of what is right and wrong, i no longer hold on to any grip as I'm just a person swaying with the flow. i don't know what is going to happen on the other world, but it would take me to the end of my life to actually see whats the truth. As for this moment, nothing make sense to me.. 

having much thoughts about would i be a successful entrepreneur ? 
my dad was unsuccessful and i wouldn't want to be like him. i want to have an ongoing success that i won't go bankrupt like my father.. 

but being in the business world, it's actually a cruel world. 
they don't give you space even your young, they fear so they do bad stuff. *smirks*

tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors