Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Totally Random

I'm totally random today, but not over random like bumping into someone and claims that i heart them.
Do you agree that teenagers should express more of themselves? My answer is totally, Dream & enjoy every moment. [ to be continued at here ]

Now's 4pm, i just got back from immigration ( work ) now back at office blogging, obviously. met si Jiwang tadi it was very nice of him. :D and i don't know why i said something that i shouldn't had mention. Think i should be more careful with myself.

Going home soon, awesome much. Do you know that 10th & 15th is a public holiday ? no work which is great, wonders what am i going to do. but i know i probably will be staying at home watching movies.

Going out again later at 7+ with yanshiang to another group thingy. Food ! :D

I think i've beeen expecting too much, i know the quote of " don't expect too much or expect the unexpect-ed " crap.
Can this even be considered as expecting too much ? It's just that life has been very full for me.
I guess i'll just have to walk step by step and be more careful. :D cause i feeeel like flyingg. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors