Friday, June 11, 2010

life is awesome. what's life to you.

Dropped !

What's the thing that kept you from surviving this cruel world.

Life has been awesome. Awesome has been awesome :D
Well, i loved to have some excitement in my life. :) 
well, when i mentioned excitement what i really mean is having someone to keep this heart pumping at it's maximum rate, rather than it's regular normal rate. ;D

On serious Diet ! Thing is, can i do it ?
I'm SO serious when i said, i wanna go on DIET no moree eatingg muchieee !
but by the second someone passed by with a plate of foood. my stomach starts to grumblee *

-__________-"

What is Life to you ?

To me, Life is so much like a GAME
it's a different story for those who are pursue-ing further studies unlike me. :)
Taking a course or even a higher qualification.
To secure a safe pay and even a higher pay & there's where a Life of you begins. 
I would never wanted to agree on this issue, because some wont even SURVIVE in this Life without a Qualification, a Certified Qualification.


okayy` so much to take about that. :P currently working out on a article. :) cya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors