Sunday, May 23, 2010

the way i feel. :)


ove love love by Baby-G.

We've gone thru a lot, too much. 
When we first met, i never thought we would get to be so close.
We share so much love, care and laughter together.
You and me, we hold the same history back together. 
Just different feelings, how i felt for you & how you felt for me.

( for my hermano )
(down is for i dunno - just saying )

Do your heartbeat, beats louder when i cross the room ?
Am i just another girl coming into your life, and one day walking away ?
life is a journey, and you heart is my destination :) <= ( i like this one ! aha)
being with you, is how i painted in my future.
Call me old-fashion but i believe in happy endings.

you can never see me frowning babe, 
because i want teach you how to really smile even tho your in your deepest pain <3

( emotionaL ME ! ) 




This is for that pretty boy. ( reason why i wrote this- unknown ) Just for fun i guess, am bored !

It feels right being with you, i see us in a picture together (:
I never thought you would be my first, and had no idea why i did.
then i realize because i there's a hole inside where i can fill in.
I thought that's what you really need at first, but you proved me wrong.
your confuse about how to get what you really need.
You waited for it to come, and you see as it goes.
You never knew but if you just say the magic word,
you'll still have her beside you right now.

you will always be the boy i care. :)

By babyG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors